How to Apply
Fall 2013 application deadlines
A new class of Texas A&M Professional MBA students is welcomed each August. To be considered for admission, please be sure to submit all application materials by one of these dates:
- Round 1 - November 1, 2012
- Round 2 - January 15, 2013
- Round 3 - March 1, 2013
- Round 4 - April 15, 2013
- Round 5 - May 15, 2013 June 15, 2013
All applications are required to be submitted electronically.
Required materials for a complete application:
- Web-based application, including application fee
- Essay questions
- Official GMAT/GRE score (GMAT code: 7B7-K9-54, GRE code: 5586). To be considered valid, the test must have been completed within the past five years.
- Scanned copies of transcripts from each senior-level post-secondary institution attended (Official transcripts are required once an admission offer is accepted.)
- Three letters of recommendation, submitted electronically
- Professional résumé
Those selected to continue the admission process will be invited to participate in a personal interview with the program's admissions committee. The personal interview is an integral part of the application review process. Interviews are by invitation only.
Upon notification of selection for admission, a deposit of $500 is required to hold your seat in the class.
Click here to log-in to the online application system.